Linux Install Guide
Help & Troubleshooting
What you need to install Synergy
- An active Synergy license
- The latest version of the installer file
- At least two computers, each with their own monitor
- Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection (computers must be on the same network)
1. Copy your license key from your account page.
2. Get the latest version of Synergy from the downloads page.
3. The next step is pretty different between each version of Linux, but it usually involves running the downloaded .deb or .rpm file.
4. The rest of the guide is pretty much the same as Windows and macOS, but if you need any help please contact us.
Check out the troubleshooting steps.
Talk to a human
If this article didn't help, you can talk to someone on our support team (unless we sent you here, in which case please reply via the ticket you already have open).