Help & Troubleshooting
How to lock my cursor on the current screen?
If you need to lock your cursor on one screen, follow the instructions below.
For the auto-config settings:
- Open Synergy Server.
- Click on Configure Server.
- Click on Hotkeys.
- Under Hotkeys, click on “New”.
- A pop will ask you to enter the specification for the hotkey. Choose “keystroke”.
- Choose one, and it will appear under the column “Hotkeys”.
- Click on the choice you made (e.g. “mousebutton”).
- Click on Actions - New.
- Set "Lock cursor to screen" to "Off”.
- Click Ok and then Apply.
For the manual configuration settings:
- Open your Configuration File.
- Add keystroke(Control+1) = lockCursorToScreen(off) to your config file as per example below:
Talk to a Human
If this article didn't help, you can talk to someone on our support team.