Synergy 1.10.2 Finally Released
After almost 9 months, the next Synergy 1 update is finally here. If you haven't been following us, last year we made some significant organizational changes to support the long term growth of the business. Now, with the company restructuring complete, we're ready to begin a new chapter in Symless history.
Oh, and it's also Synergy's 18th birthday today! (May 13)
Here's what we’ve been working on in the newly released Synergy 1.10.2...
- #6403 Mouse cursor movement drifts over time
- #6460 TLS memory leak on Linux server when using client
- #6471 Unable to stop core retry loop in config app
- #6407 Enterprise config app shows auto-config elements
- #6392 Hostname alert shows unnecessarily on every open
- #6373 Compile fails on BSD Unix with dl error
- #6495 Event queue memory leak in server cleanup
- #6397 Remember last server used in Auto Config
- #6375 Support for Qt 5.11 framework on Windows
- #6470 CI solution with on-demand containers
- #6475 Change master branch to current version
- #6485 Readme for master branch with download help
What about Synergy 2? With the recent organizational changes, we realized that we needed a fresh start. Synergy 2.0 Beta does not have the potential we thought it would have, so it will be replaced by a new design. We're pleased to announce that an early alpha for the next major version of Synergy will be available later this year. All Synergy 2 license holders, early access customers, and lifetime access members (pre-Nov 2017) will have free access to the next version. We'll be maintaining Synergy 1 until the next version is ready for public release in two to three years time.