Synergy 2.0.11 is available now
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
The latest version of Synergy, 2.0.11, is available for download now.
Included in this update:
- Dedicated build for Debian 9 - Available now
- Changes to the log files to make bug diagnosis more effective
- Fixed bug where dependency on cURL prevented installation on Ubuntu 18.04
- Fixed bug where config was not updating after sleep/resume
- Fixed bug where auto-switch to server mode didn’t work after disconnecting a Windows client
We encourage all users to update to the latest version of Synergy to ensure as many users as possible are getting the best experience.
Not seeing something you're looking for? Vote for a feature you'd like to see in Synergy.
May 8, 2018