Synergy release notes
Fedora 38 and Ubuntu 23.04
Gnome/Mutter 44 has a known issue with drag and drop in Qt5 applications. Users are unable to modify the position for computers in the server config using the UI interface.
- Fix crash on FreeBSD when pressing special keys on a client.
- Change the default signature hashing algorithm for sha256 for Windows.
- Fix TLS certificate generation for flatpak.
- Single app for server and client
- Firewall exception for client
- Add builds for Fedora 37 and 38