Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Richard

Multi Monitor Question - 3 / 1

2 posts in this topic

Ok I just started Using Synergy again and I am needing some help with a custom Config please. My current setup is like this. [Client ] [Server][Server][Server] I have 4 screens, the top left is my second pc and the three bottom screens are my gaming pc. Currently when I move my mouse to the top of any of my screens my mouse jumps to the Client PC. What I am trying to accomplish is that Synergy only goes between the two left most monitors. [Client] [Server] I do not want the Middle or right monitors in the three monitor setup to pass the mouse between the two systems.

I'm looking to do a similar setup. <Monitor PC 1> <Monitor PC 1> <Monitor PC 3> <Monitor PC 4> I haven't found any easy to way to configure it. It was a simple config for InputDirector.

[quote="Aaron Richard"]Ok I just started Using Synergy again and I am needing some help with a custom Config please. My current setup is like this. [Client ] [Server][Server][Server] I have 4 screens, the top left is my second pc and the three bottom screens are my gaming pc. Currently when I move my mouse to the top of any of my screens my mouse jumps to the Client PC. What I am trying to accomplish is that Synergy only goes between the two left most monitors. [Client] [Server] I do not want the Middle or right monitors in the three monitor setup to pass the mouse between the two systems.[/quote] Ok, I think I solved what I was trying to do by manually modifying the sgc. What I needed was: (A 2 is Computer A monitor 2) <A 1> <A 2> <B 1> <C 1> section: links A: down(0,49) = B(0,100) down(50,100) = C(0,100) B: up(0,100) = A(0,49) C: up(0,100) = A(50,100) I would think there would be an easy way to create a quick gui to help modify the config accordingly. InputDirector has a config that has a good example to go by.