BBC Production

OS X Client forgets server IP after restart

6 posts in this topic

The server IP field is blank after startup on OS X 10.10.4, synergy 1.7.3. Reinstalled synergy and made a new user account. It still is coming up blank. Otherwise it works just fine I just have to attach a keyboard and enter the IP every time the computer is restarted. Thanks!

I have the same issue. I cannot figure out how to make my Synergy Mac client remember the server it is going to connect to. I've saved the config file as synergy.conf, but I cannot figure out how to make synergy (as a client) use the config file. -Matt

I too am having the same issue on OS X 10.10.4 as a client. My server is a Windows 7 Enterprise machine. Once I plug in the server name it works great. All versions are 1.7.3

I'm also having the same issue. It appears there's a bug in the Synergy GUI that doesn't save the hostname. I've worked around it by editing the file: ~/Library/Preferences/com.http-synergy-project-org.Synergy.plist and adding the key / value pair: <key>serverHostname</key> <string>SERVER IP ADDRESS</string>