adunker

Cisco WebEx Incompatibilities

5 posts in this topic

When using Cisco WebEx and Synergy at the same time the slave machine will freeze up (cannot move mouse, even the local mouse on a laptop for example, and it eventually crashes). This was an issue with Synergy 1.8.8 and has carried over to the newer version. Both systems are Windows 10 Pro and sit on the same wired home network.

I run into the same problem with the same desktops. So, I have a keyboard and mouse on the slave just to stop/start the synergy service when I'm using WebEx.

On 1/23/2018 at 12:30 PM, JPM said:

I run into the same problem with the same desktops. So, I have a keyboard and mouse on the slave just to stop/start the synergy service when I'm using WebEx.

Yeah I'd love to hear if anyone at the developers has looked into it. Really busts my worfkflow and the point of Synergy for me doing a lot of my workdays.

This has been an ongoing issue for well over a year and I have yet to see it addressed. What the hell is going on

5 minutes ago, JDavis said:

This has been an ongoing issue for well over a year and I have yet to see it addressed. What the hell is going on

Support told me they know about it, but there's no timeline for a fix. Seems like it's pretty low priority. Even though I imagine it effects plenty of people, especially business users.