Synergy 1.7.5 released

See announcements from the team.

Re: Synergy 1.7.5 released

Postby the-wes » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Ok, fair point. I'll propose a different request:

Please don't ask for support in the release announcement thread. If you want to engage and discuss a particular issue, please start a new thread about it. If you just want to give feedback about the release itself, please feel free.

And thank you for helping me to understand how people were replying in this thread. I spent more than an hour staring at all the settings in phpBB and could not figure out how it was happening.

Postby Phil Polizzo » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 am

the-wes wrote:Ok, fair point. I'll propose a different request:

Please don't ask for support in the release announcement thread. If you want to engage and discuss a particular issue, please start a new thread about it. If you just want to give feedback about the release itself, please feel free.

And thank you for helping me to understand how people were replying in this thread. I spent more than an hour staring at all the settings in phpBB and could not figure out how it was happening.

yeah, so it can more easily be ignored.

you advertise certain capabilities and yet it doesn't work properly and requests for help go unanswered.

how about we all just go to paypal and request a refund as the product is not as described and the 'seller' doesn't seem too interested in resolving the issues.

Postby Nick Bolton » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 am

Hello everyone,

Synergy 1.7.6 has now been released!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1359

Thanks,
Nick
CEO of Symless

Previous

Return to Announcements