Linux and Windows with one Keyboard and Mouse
If you’ve ever needed to control both a Linux and Windows with the same keyboard and mouse. We’ll show you how to get up and running in a few simple steps.
Here’s how you share a keyboard and mouse between a Linux and Windows computer…
- Connect both computers to the same network
- Get yourself a copy of Synergy
- Configure the desktop as server in Synergy
- Then set up the laptop in client mode
- Connect the client to the server
Done! You can now switch from server to development machine with the flick of a mouse.