Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Feature #2974 - Gesture Support for Magic Mouse/Trackpad

Dmitri Chebotarov

Dmitri Chebotarov
Hi The 'Feature #2974 - Gesture Support for Magic Mouse/Trackpad' listed as fixed in 1.4.10. I'm currently using 1.7.5 and Trackpad gestures don't work on Client screen. Both Server and Client are Mac OS X 10.11. Trackpad gestures work OK on Server, but not on Client. Log shows the following: WARNING: unknown quartz event type: 0x1e Is there configuration option to enable it on Client?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Daniel Alimohd
I used teleport before this but switched to synergy because of connection issues.. But honestly the $10 I paid has gone to waste if I can't use gestures, it's such a critical role for my workflow, so now it's like I am handicapped, I can get the job done but much slower compared to when I was using FREE SOFTWARE.. Such a shame
  • 2 months later...
Connor A. Purcell
ALSO HAVING THIS ISSUE - huge problem for me - please respond and get this working correctly! The only gesture that works on client when using host's internal trackpad is simple scroll functionality - no 3, 4 or 5 finger taps, clicks, swipes, etc...
Max Fenton
Same issue. I have a Macbook Air as a server and an iMac as client. Both running MacOs 10.11.6 — two-finger scrolling on the trackpad works half the time on the iMac, at random, and with a lag.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Fabio Alves

I just purchased the app and I can't find a way to make GESTURES on the trackpad work on the client.

It works perfectly on the server.

Do we have a solution for this? If I knew this was a problem I'm not sure I would have purchased the app :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am also having this issue and it is now April 2017. It is VERY annoying to not have gesture support on the client machine; my server machine is fine.

• 4 months later...