Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Copy/paste has stopped working

Mike Greenbaum
Recently, the copy/paste function has become erratic or stopped working altogether. Usually it will work when I first start up both computers, but after I've been on a while (can't document the time involved or what other programs might have been opened), the copy/paste will not work [b]from the host to the client[/b]. BUT it continues to work from the client to the host. I can copy from client to host, but i cannot copy from host to client. This problem applies when copying, for example, from a Word doc on the host to a Word doc on the client and also when copying a web address or anything else from the host browser to the client browser (both using Firefox). The host uses Windows 10 and the client uses Windows 7. Any idea what might be happening or has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions? MikeJanus
Michael Yeskov
Hello. I have same issue. Sometimes clipboard not working from host to client. And sometimes it doesn't work in both directions. Client and server have OS X 10.10 installed. Synergy version 1.7.5