Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Shortcut possible ?

Hello, I want wo buy the Software but I have 2 questions before. Can I define shortcuts ? I want to press a key combination (e.g. CTRL + F1, CTRL+F2 ...) to "beam" the mouse and the keyboard to an other PC. I know only the very old Synergy+ Version and in this version it was only possible to move the mouse to the border of a screen and after passing this border I was able to use the other PC. The second question is, can I use the keyboard to login on the remote machine ? Best Regards from Germany
OK now I have the program and at least the shortcut works If you want to work with sortcuts only click on "Configure Server" place your monitors with "spaces" in between PC1 ___ SPACE ___ PC2 (SPACE means at least one white field in between) - go to Hotkeys, - click on New - click on the button keystroke() to set a key combination - click OK - select the combination - on the right side click on new and select your desired action OK but how does it work that I can use Synergy to login on the remote PCs ? EDIT: OK Synergy is starting with windows, there is not Icon in the Taskbar but it works