Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

restart menu button

Mathias Körber
I sometimes have to restart Synergy on the client, to make the cursor speed reset to normal again (it seems to increase gradually). However, doing that from the server means I lose kbd and then have to gram the client's kbd just to click start in the menu again. How about a 'restart' menu option, which when clicked will stop, wait and start all in one go?
  • 1 month later...
Petr Koudelka
If your client is linux you can save this as .sh script and just execute it when ever you need to restart the client : [code] killall synergyc sleep 1 synergyc -n <client_name> <server_ip> [/code]
  • 6 months later...
Tony Buttonow
My synergy problem is the control, alt and spacebar don't work properly after waking up. Right now, everytime I press the m key on any window on the client, the window minimizes. I have to restart synergy on my windows client to make it work which involves digging under the desk to find the keyboard. Every day. A restart button would be swell.
Digital Copywrite
This would be excellent to have. It needs to be done often enough that it should be a single-click operation.