Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Selecting text on Mac Keynote and Pages

CP Wong
Running Synergy version 1.7.1. on both Server (Win 7) and Client (Mac 10.10.3). [b]Description[/b] Select any text on any of the following applications running on the client Mac: [list] [*]Keynote (6.5.3), [/*:m] [*]Pages (5.5.3) [/*:m] [*]Numbers (3.5.3)[/*:m][/list:u] Text highlighted when selecting while holding the left mouse button. As soon as the left mouse button is released, the highlight disappears and the text will not be selected. The above problem is not see when selecting with hardware mouse plugged into the Mac USB port. Also, the problem seems to be limited to the above Apple applications. I have not been able to reproduce it with other apps such as Powerpoint or Safari, although the app testing sample is not exhaustive.
speaker
I've trued reproducing this behavior and haven't had any luck except when I held down the (windows) server's Ctrl key while selecting text on the mouse on the client (mac) the highlighted text would de-highlight once I let go of the control key or mouse button. Using the "Windows Key-C" for "Command-C" worked fine. If the issue is still happening, would you be willing to reproduce the problem and take a log with DEBUG2 turned on? thanks!
CP Wong
Here's what I captured on the Mac side, while selecting text on a Keynote document. Action was simply click LMB to select some text, drag over text and release LMB. [url]http://bit.ly/1JpUf3Q[/url]