Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Problem with Windows 10

Charles CHRISTOPH

Charles CHRISTOPH
Hello, I use Windows 10 on both client and server. On the client, I'm unable to close some Windows with the server (shared) mouse, there is no response when I click on it. If I use the client mouse, I don't have any problem. Any Idea ?
I am using OS X 10.10 as server, Windows 10 as client(64bit). Yes, mouse moving seems ok, but can't click on some buttons, especially on some dialogs.
David McCoy
Windows 10 Server / Windows 8.1 Client Mouse buttons quit working on Client. The only way I can get them working again is to stop & start Synergy. After doing this a few times the service will get funky and I will have to recycle the Synergy Service. I'm thinking of installing an older version to see if that will solve things.
Charles CHRISTOPH
When the Security Popup screen (UAC) show, if I click in the server screen and return to the client screen , I am able to click on the button...
Michael State
Windows 10 server / Windows 10 Client - Attempt to move mouse from server to client, mouse immediately jumps back to server. I have reinstalled/updated etcetera.. Please HELP! FIX: [url]https://github.com/synergy/synergy/issues/4041[/url] Why the hell can't someone tell us this when we post is ridiculous....
  • 7 months later...
Hubert Samm
[quote="David McCoy"]Windows 10 Server / Windows 8.1 Client Mouse buttons quit working on Client. The only way I can get them working again is to stop & start Synergy. After doing this a few times the service will get funky and I will have to recycle the Synergy Service. I'm thinking of installing an older version to see if that will solve things.[/quote] I've run into the same issue... cycling the synergy service on both machines fixes the problem... not sure what triggers it...
Christopher Filkins
[quote="Hubert Samm"][quote="David McCoy"]Windows 10 Server / Windows 8.1 Client Mouse buttons quit working on Client. The only way I can get them working again is to stop & start Synergy. After doing this a few times the service will get funky and I will have to recycle the Synergy Service. I'm thinking of installing an older version to see if that will solve things.[/quote] I've run into the same issue... cycling the synergy service on both machines fixes the problem... not sure what triggers it...[/quote] Same issue here...server is running Windows 10, client is Windows 7. Disabled auto-config and SSL, and mouse buttons will randomly stop working on the client until a cycle the server. Very frustrating, to the point I now have a keyboard shortcut to recycle synergy on the server.