Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Almost nothing works

Alexander Podrabinovich

Alexander Podrabinovich
Hello.. Recently purchased your software and face tons of problems. I have mac server and laptop win client with 1 screen. So.. I'm switching to win. Try to change language - it shows me that change ok (alt+shift) but when I start to type - system uses the same language as before. So - no language-switch. Trying to copy something using ctrl+c and paste with ctrl+v -- nothing works. Trying to scroll horizontal or to select text using mouse click and slowly selecting text with mouse- after that your software switches me back to my mac. So... I can't understand - is this default moments of Synergy working process? If yes, I want to ask for refund.. If no - please, can you tell me what I have to do to fix all this things?
Donna Hankins
same here....running on OS 10.7 and 10.10 ran beautifully in 1.7.2 version. 1.7.3 was trouble from the beginning so i went back to previous version. was relieved that it still worked. NOW.....it's stopped being reliable so i thought maybe the bugs were out of 1.7.3. only slightly better. still very troubling hesitation in mouse/cursor....cursor disappears. have to wait between screens and search for cursor. sigh... are you doing any updates? the last one was may as far as i can tell. ????? [quote="Alexander Podrabinovich"]Hello.. Recently purchased your software and face tons of problems. I have mac server and laptop win client with 1 screen. So.. I'm switching to win. Try to change language - it shows me that change ok (alt+shift) but when I start to type - system uses the same language as before. So - no language-switch. Trying to copy something using ctrl+c and paste with ctrl+v -- nothing works. Trying to scroll horizontal or to select text using mouse click and slowly selecting text with mouse- after that your software switches me back to my mac. So... I can't understand - is this default moments of Synergy working process? If yes, I want to ask for refund.. If no - please, can you tell me what I have to do to fix all this things?[/quote]