Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

New version of v2 ?

I've been a fan of the application but after buying it, I have not seen much updates. I don't want a refund, but I want to see this software mature by solving the many issues it has. I don't even know if there is work being done, it's frustrating in a world where applications get regular updates.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Marco87 said:

I've been a fan of the application but after buying it, I have not seen much updates. I don't want a refund, but I want to see this software mature by solving the many issues it has. I don't even know if there is work being done, it's frustrating in a world where applications get regular updates.

Agreed. I'd at least like to see the team fix the issues that exist and they are aware of... Right now the product is completely unusable.

• Like 1
On 19/10/2018 at 10:23 AM, Nick Bolton said:

Yeah, this is down to a fundamental design flaw in Synergy 2. We're going to re-design the whole thing from the ground up (apart from the core) to be just as stable as Synergy 1 (and hopefully a little bit more so), just as easy to configure as Synergy 2.0 Beta (again, maybe easier), and with all the advanced config bells and whistles of Synergy 1 (but we'll present them with more modern UX design).

Apparently there is work being done. Hopefully we'll be able to hear about progress on the new Synergy (beta).