Hello! đź‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Insanely sensitive mouse in some parts of interfaces

tim_grove

Hi,

Using 1.10 on a Mac OSX Server with a PC client across wifi. When using software like cinema 4D or some other programs on the client machine, click and dragging will cause the values to go through the roof. It makes some tools useless and in turn synergy useless for some jobs.

I'm sure its common but i couldn't find a search feature on the forum. Any advice?

tim_grove

Hi Nick,

Thanks for replying.

The values seem to become exponentially multiplied when I am navigating the viewport and the cursor touches the side of the viewport while I have the left click depressed, in C4D the expected result is for it to continue as long as I have the mouse depressed but when I do it with synergy the camera in cinema4d violently rotates and requires me to reset the camera.

other programs I experience this in is Daz3D, I can’t navigate the viewport with a mouse at all in Daz, likewise, dragging sliders in daz causes the value of the slider to approach a ridiculous number like 1000000%

devliquid

This happens because the mouse is in an emulation state and to date there is no way to fix this. Synergy is not the only program that suffers from this and that is because they all use pretty much the same code to share the mouse from screen to screen.  Until they write code to allow each system to see the mouse and keyboard to see themselves as native devices  on the system there certainly being used on this will not be fixed , and even if they could make this, it would open many other problems (aka) device recognition being one of them. msg to synergy team lol good luck trying to fix this , but we know thats not going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Ok, sorry to hear that. Some software is incompatible with Synergy, sadly. Let us know if you need a refund (via your email ticket).

• Kelvin Tran locked this topic