Hello! šŸ‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

I cannot access my purchased Synergy 1 and 2 products.

Hevdelurn

So back in March I purchased Synergy 2 after watching an ad onĀ Linus Tech Tips. I got onto my profile and downloaded it to try it out and it worked fine. Later when Synergy 2 returned to beta and they gave purchasers of Synergy 2 a copy of Synergy 1 I logged in and was about to download it just fine as well. A few days ago I was trying to download it again, but I ran into a problem. After logging in the only page I see when selecting the 'Account' button at symless.com is this page:Ā https://symless.com/purchase/paymentĀ and it asks me to purchase Synergy 1. I asked my friend to log into his own account and he was able to see everything perfectly fine and redownload either program.

I don't have an email to prove I haveĀ purchased it, but I do have a receipt on my paypal account.

c1c6786c2d05cc913e4d95a376f7ee22.png

Hevdelurn

To clarify really quick, when I said, "I don't have an email to prove I haveĀ purchased it" I meant I don't have an invoice. The email I used to create my account is also the email I used through paypal.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Hey, sorry about that, I fixed your account for you. Could you check now?

Hevdelurn
7 hours ago, Nick Bolton said:

Hey, sorry about that, I fixed your account for you. Could you check now?

Thank you,Ā I'm able to access everything again!

Edit: I can see and download Synergy 1 just fine, but I can't access Synergy 2 actually. Is that because it was moved back into Beta?

Edited by Hevdelurn
Hevdelurn

Sorry for the multiple posts, I would edit my last message if I could.
I just realized I could pick which version I wanted after I hit the download button, sorry about that!