Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Midi Control

Mr_AJ_Naz

I have a small amount of midi controllers that control multiple softwares. Would be cool if I can control music software on pc 1, and control entirely different software like voice meeter banana on the other pc.

UniTrader

you mean a feature which sends certain keys always to the same computer instead of all keys to the computer where the cursor is? sounds useful, for example if you have your music player on a certain machine and still want to control it with the media keys no matter where the cursor is.

JDDoesIT

I understand that most software offers quantizing and there are times when you want it on and off, but would you want to introduce lag to either of those situations? I know the lag may not be high on a consistent basis, but if you get to enough tracks or levels of VSTs then this may spike.

Mr_AJ_Naz

Input lag shouldnt be an issue with how precise synergy already is with keyboard and mouse input. Im talking using midi controllers on the "main pc" where the daw is active. Having the secondary pc which runs my streaming software like obs and mixing software like voice meeter banana. Banana can be midi controlled just to increase, decrease faders, mute and unmute and anything else I need. So not worried about input lag in my example.