tekcomm

Synergy for Android L M N O

10 posts in this topic

Nice work! Send this man some Bitcoin!

Dev Bitcoin Donations: 1595bG7y7CDgBwsmM5w8qK2Dy2ZP6GbfJU

Cool! Following you on GitHub.

I just uploaded a couple quick fixes including the long lost semicolon :) How can you smile without a semicolon its like a day without sunshine :P

does the phone have to be in root for this to run?

Can someone share a working version of the apk?  When I download it from github, I just get errors that it's a corrupt file and it can't be installed.

On 15.4.2018 at 5:13 PM, tekcomm said:

I bored today so I rewrote the Synergy android client. Use you main pc to control your android, mac, windows, linux pc one keyboard and mouse to rule them all. 
https://github.com/tekcomm/Android-Synergy-007

Kudos for working on the Android Client!

**Todo add android.permission.INJECT_EVENTS rewrite input module for non cyogenmod systems without /dev/uinput and so that setenforce 0 does not have to be set.

Does "non cyogenmod systems...." equate to non rooted? I realy hope so! I have given up to root my phone, because some apps I use regularly complain about safety even if I just tried to root and failed.

Nice to see Synergy for Android resurrected for modern devices.  Added it to my list of watched github projects.  Awesome work!

I'm also getting errors with the APK. Any chance there's a working version? Thanks!