Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse Clicks and Zoom.us

I wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone else has seen this. Synergy said that it's a known issue, but there is no ETA.

I lose mouse click ability on a remote system when I have launched or joined a Zoom meeting. Mouse scrolling works just fine. The only way I can get the mouse click functionality back is either quit/leave the meeting or restart the Synergy service. This behavior existed with 2.0.5 and still with 2.0.7. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

I gave u guys a try today with Synergy 2 Pro, and this is what I got:

+ Elementary OS crashed, I have to uninstall Syngery :(
+ On my 2nd Windows 10 Pro, I keep losing mouse click randomly most the time, I have to press Ctrl + scroll to zoom desktop and then mouse click come back. It's seriously anoying problem.
+ Synergy 2 don't start automatic on login screen of windows ( stardock can do it )

I just requested refund, and will stay with Stardock Multi for now, they are very stable on Windows, just sadly they don't have linux version.

I will give u guys another try on future, maybe on version 3, or when I heard u guys work on Android, that's sick :D and I will love it.

Syngery 2:
+ Pro: Simple UI, install and run.
+ Cons: not stable at the current version.

Thank you for helping me pinpoint this issue. I have also been suffering from the inability to click in a remote system while everything else continues to work properly. I fix it by restarting the synergy service in windows and it fixes it every time. This is something I had experienced in the 1.x releases as well as now on the 2.x releases. 

I hadn't made the connection to starting a new zoom meeting, but now that you mentioned it I realized that zoom seems to be the common thread for this hapening. 

Synergy... please take this an an additional data point of another user suffering from the same issue that would love to see it fixed. 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
Jonathan Blackburn

I'm using Zoom.US constantly and I have the same issue, and If I use is on my Main PC, then the remote pc don't work, I can move the mouse, but cannot click anywhere. The opposite works like a charm.