Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Display grey vs green meaning/difference?

garbageaccount

I'm sure this is going to be an easy one but I have 3 pc's hooked up ala synergy.  The dot changes between them depending on which has focus, but for some reason no matter what I do - only the left, and the right displays in the synergy2 window are green.  The center is always grey.  Arent they all supposed to be green? 

Also worth noting, for some reason if I let one pc go to sleep, synergy stops working.  I have to rewake the pc and open the synergy window to get them all to re-sync/work again.  (was hoping I could let the furthest one fall asleep if im not using it and still use synergy between the 2 awake pcs)

GranPaSmurf

Nothing much. It's SUPPOSED to show Synergy active computers. Bright green should be good-to-go but usually they work without lighting up.

Like JML says, ignore it.

I'm expecting a new version update soon. Maybe that feature will work on the update.

garbageaccount

LOL ok thanks guys.  Yea a few big things im waiting/hoping for INCLUDING a fix for the darn super speed mouse in games issue thats been around for years now.  

and some wake on lan :)

I was just having an issue seeing the offending pc in explorer as well so thought the two may be related.  Either way, if it is just wonky behavior, i'll chalk it up to that for now.  Thanks for the input!