Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

ARM/ARM64 GUI Compile ?

soooo... whats up with that ? 

i own both s1 PRO and s2 PRO, both not supported out of the box for ARM/ARM64.. 

it seems i cant compile the GUI under ARM, am  i missing something ?

• Like 1

considering ? everything was working perfectly till u guys removed the guide from git and made the compile process

a bit less working since we only relay on the source u provide.

(used to sync from git)

im using Synergy on ODROID C2 boards , raspberry pi board, and ODROID XU4, (armhf/aarch64) 

with the new sources everything compiles OK, but it wont compile the GUI by itself, and i cant figure out why.

• Like 1
Alfred Collins

Currently running Synergy 2.05-stable on Ununtu 16.04 LTS and Windows 10. Trying to connect to several Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (armhf) running Raspbian Stretch Kernel v: 4.9 (2017-11-29). Has this been done? If not, how do I do this? 

Synergy 2 does not support ARM. honestly i really don't know why i bought this feature-less version , 

when 1.8.x sources were on git i could compile everything from scratch and it worked like a charm on all my ARM/AARCH64 machines, 

but now days - they took the sources off, the sources from the members download page will not compile for ARM/AARCH64. 

synergy went on a dark path.

i will try to find my old 1.8.x sources ( heck even 1.7.x will do) and reupload them to git.

this is non sense.

does synergy-core have a GUI?

what about SSL support ? 

everything used to work like a charm on 1.8.8, how can a branch happen to be completely useless on a platform it was already supporting ? 

or maybe just the wiki needs to be updated ? (like, adding steps to build GUI)

hoping for better times :)