blistovmhz

I dig the zero-conf in principle, but if it doesn't work...

80 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Nick Bolton said:

Actually, we always give full refunds to every unhappy customer. What gave you the impression we don’t?

What gave me the impression that you don't? Maybe because i asked for a refund more than a week ago and still haven't received it? Maybe that's what gave me the impression, i don't know, could be the case...

For the record, even now, i'm still in the 14-day refund period (i.e. i bought the license less than 14-days ago).

Hahahaha lolz. You let us know when Microsoft gives you a refund for a bug. 

Any normal company complies to the law without asking stupid questions, if i buy something from Microsoft online, i can request a refund anytime in a period of 14-days and will receive it, there doesn't have to be a bug, you know?

Edited by abc309

12 hours ago, jml said:

It's called "volunteering". Look it up. It makes the world a better place, and helps a small company succeed in a market dominated by behemoths.

You don't want to do that? No problem. But don't denigrate those who do.

Excuse me? Who am i denigrating? I am told that i ought work for this company for free and you talk about someone being denigrated? I would be happy if you would be as outspoken for consumer rights as you are for "helping a small company succeed in a market dominated by behemoths".

You’re denigrating those who take a different approach to the issues with the product. You want to be snarky and gripe, that’s fine. Have a ball. No one’s stopping you. No one’s censoring you. Your rant is publicly visible.

I choose instead to try to help improve the product by staying positive and making constructive suggestions. Believe me, I use it every day and have had my share of issues. I paid for it just like you. 

All I ask is that you respect my choice in helping Symless as I respect your choice not to do so.

EVERYONE!

This thread has moved far away from 'Synergy Self-support'.

The next post that is not a technical question or a technical answer will result in me taking moderator action against the one who posted it.

Edited by GranPaSmurf

4 hours ago, GranPaSmurf said:

This thread has moved far away from 'Synergy Self-support'.

Don't worry, that's why I moved this to general discussion :)

8 hours ago, abc309 said:

Maybe because i asked for a refund more than a week ago and still haven't received it?

I have prioritized your ticket to the top of the queue, you should get your refund today. Sorry for the delay, Sarah simply wanted to know what went wrong so we can improve Synergy. You seem to want to give people the impression that we're ignoring you, which is perhaps a little underhanded. You really don't have to be like that. We're a friendly and ethical company. If you don't want to say why you need a refund, then that's totally fine. You don't need to give a reason to get a refund. We simply want to know how we can improve.