Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Figured a troubleshoot that worked for me

I'm running a two screen- windows 10 pc and connecting it to a mid-2012 macbook pro. My issues at first was my pc version of the application would crash the moment I clicked on one of the devices monitor within the app, in particular when i go to share from  my selected device. I gave up on my pc version since no matter how many time i reset my pc im faced with the same issue. On my mac I COULD select which device i want control all my screens with, but it would follow with the other device trying to connect to the network and stuck on a loop. So all you see on my mac is one screen with the green bar running across it continuously with no results. Again I'm against resetting my device since I've faced this issue way to frequently, so instead I found that on mac with 'Activity Monitor' you can shut the services down and boot it up again quickly. Now the golden part for me was that on pc task manger wasn't cutting for me until I went to the tab that said 'services' and found the synergy app shut it down completely in that tab and just click on it again to start the services anew. I don't know if anyone faced anything like this but it ended up helping me. 

• Like 1