Hello! đź‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Where can I buy Synergy 1.8?

permissionBRICK

As a software developer I much prefer to have at least some options to choose from and tweak if I use software like this.

I bought Synergy2 very recently, and in the Downloads page i can't find the Synergy 1 Download  tab that people are talking about.

From what I have read from the forum I would much prefer Synergy 1 over 2. Is there any way to still get a license for Synergy 1?

PS: It appears to me that your main audience is technically knowledgeable users. The kind that works on multiple pcs at once. Thats why I can't really understand why you decided to basically sacrifice almost all features and customizability to drag in the one person who has more than one mac book.

Although I'm not too sure about the intent to "drag in the one person who has more than one macbook", I agree with the sentiment that customizability and flexibility really do trump auto-configuration here.

Jared Mercier

Dev builds are still available here: https://www.brahma.world/synergy-stable-builds/

There are some notably missing features on version 1 that I, as an IT professional, am looking forward to in version 2. Smooth drag and drop across platforms, and clientless/serverless setup. But I personally am using 1.8.8 right now because version 2 presented several problems for me. Version 2.0.3 ships this week and is supposed to solve many of those. We will see.