Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Unable to Share

Kelvin Tran
8 minutes ago, Trapt said:

I can't get it to work.  It logs into the app and makes it through the auto config process but I am unable to share the keyboard and mouse.  

Well, if you're here, you obviously can't get it to work.

Is there an error? If so, what is the error? Are the squares on the grid green or greyed out?

Press the tilde (~) key and then look at the log. As a matter of fact, right click on the blue background, click "Send Log" and then send us the link to that.

There are no errors, but I dont even know if its configured right. Theres a box with each of my computer names in the box that pops up when I run the exe file.  But I can't share the mouse or keyboard. 

Kelvin Tran

Yeah, are the boxes with your computer names in them green? Is it grey boxes on a blue background or green boxes on a blue background?

Go ahead and perform the "Send Log" action that I asked in my previous post (right click on the blue background, hit Send Log, and if you can't see the link, it might be under the log which you can access by pressing the tilde key "~") and attach the link in a post. That'll allow us to better help you with this.

Additionally, if you would not like to go the forum support route, there is another option available. Contact [email protected] if you'd like to speak to a support representative.