Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Uneven cursor speed/acceleration

I have a macOS High Sierra host and client. both running 2.0.1 stable. When on the client, my mouse cursor moves twice as fast when moving to the left as it does when moving to the right.

I've tried reinstalling, restarting services etc. Anyone else seeing this?

I have the same issue. I have Apple's Magic Trackpad 1st Gen and a wired mouse connected to the Mac, and use Synergy to control my company PC laptop. It seems like the cursor movement is just alright when using the trackpad, there's a tiny drift but can be easily corrected without much thinking. Using the mouse, however, is a whole different story. The left as well as up movement were at least twice as fast, makes it basically impossible to use. Version 1.8.8 used to have the same issue before someone issued an update, you can find out more here: https://github.com/symless/synergy-core/issues/5648

• 2 weeks later...
aristizabal95
2 hours ago, TeddyZ said:

I just found a fix: changing my mouse report rate from 1000 to 125. Not sure if that applies to you but worth a try.

Hey, would you guide me into doing this? Or a link where I can read about this? I'm having the same problem