DuckOfDuckness

Typing [ or ] on a client teleports cursor back to host

8 posts in this topic

I'm not really sure exactly what's happening, but I often need to type [ or ], and if I do so while my cursor is on a client computer the cursor will teleport to the host computer and the connection to client is restarted or something.

• Like 1

I have this issue 100% consistent on Windows 10 in 2.0.1, 2.0.2 and 2.0.3 with [, ], @, and some other symbols when typing in chrome, chromium-based applications, and some rich text controls such as the p4v commit dialog.

I think this goes beyond just if the cursor is on a client computer. My wife started typing on a client earlier while I was using another client and my cursor would keep jumping to the center of the screen. Though we hadn't hammered down which keys were doing it before she had to leave for work.

I do have the same problem. This makes working as software developer nearly impossible... 

Does anyone have ideas how to solve this?

Update:
- german keyboard
- This happens with every kind of "AltGr"+Key combination.

• Like 1

Same for me.

German keyboard:

- hit "AltGr" crashes the connection to slave machine!

Same problem here (Belgian keyboard) which makes any kind of coding a disaster !

Urgent fix needed, hope this will be in 2.1 !

Same problem here (Belgian keyboard) which makes any kind of coding a disaster !

Urgent fix needed, hope this will be in 2.1 !