HelloThere

Mouse Cursor appearing at the middle of the screen?

3 posts in this topic

Hello there,

Setup configuration:
Windows 10 (1709) Server
MacOS High Sierra (10.13.1) Client

Its not really a big of a problem but it is somewhat very annoying that every time i moved the cursor from the server (windows) to client (macOS), there is a brief moment where a second cursor will appear at the middle of the server's screen. Although it disappears quickly with in a second or two, it is still very annoying as there are times when this confuses me as to where my mouse cursor really is... This is not the case when going from client (macOS) to server (windows) where the action is really smooth... 

How can i stop this from happening? I already tried reinstalling the program and it didn't work.

Cheers

PS. As of the moment i am not very keen to start using synergy 2.0 as I've read in the forum that there are still a-lot of bugs that needs to be fix.. plus it seem that  some of the features  are not yet supported.. 

Same here! Except the cursor stays in the middle of the screen when I mouse away from the client. I have two Windows 10 computers.

Me too!

I have two PC's with Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 10 and Synergy 2.0.2 stable: the cursor appears on the other screen (exactly on the center of the screen) while I move to the other.

No a big issue but is very Very annoying!!!!

Symless, you have made a fabulous sw, please, make it perfect and correct this !!!! :-)

Edited by symace