Archer

Beta 5?

8 posts in this topic

Is there an ETA on Beta 5? I was hesitant when 4 came out, but it has been working great for my simple setup. Excited for more updates as we get closer to release.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nick has some private troubles right now, they are working hard on it.

he was pushing for 20th october but since they've clearly not made that id say end october(idk, 30/31??)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish I could have read these forums before getting access to the beta instead of version 1.  

Not only am I now unable to purchase v1 ("I already own Synergy", thanks), v2 is unusable.

So now I'm waiting on the next version to be able to do anything where I was trying to find a quick solution for today.

I thought purchasing it would make that easier but it's done the opposite.  This has been a horrible experience.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read in another thread, within the past week, that there was a 6 week eta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, null_vector said:

I really wish I could have read these forums before getting access to the beta instead of version 1.  

Not only am I now unable to purchase v1 ("I already own Synergy", thanks), v2 is unusable.

So now I'm waiting on the next version to be able to do anything where I was trying to find a quick solution for today.

I thought purchasing it would make that easier but it's done the opposite.  This has been a horrible experience.

 

 

I'll be the first to admit I was raising quite a stink when I first adopted the Synergy 2 Beta, but it has evolved nicely for my needs...plus there have been several warnings that, yes, this is a beta and bugs will arise as troubleshooting continues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be fine with that if I could purchase the non beta version but I can't now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, null_vector said:

I would be fine with that if I could purchase the non beta version but I can't now. 

 

... follow instructions in that post.  Get a refund and/or switch to version 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now