Elizeu Freitas

MacOS does not show icon, and does not restart

11 posts in this topic

Synergy 2 is not responding correctly, does not restart, does not connect.
Only works if you restart the computer completely.
I also find it interesting to resubmit the icon in the system tray, because there we will have a better control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your other OS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2017 at 8:06 AM, KringleKrebs said:

What is your other OS?

Windows 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now other problem.

There was a problem connecting to the background service. Retry

For the second time, I could not use version 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Elizeu Freitas said:

Now other problem.

There was a problem connecting to the background service. Retry

For the second time, I could not use version 2.

Could you try restarting the background service?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nick Bolton said:

Could you try restarting the background service?

 

This log see error.

Oct 31 19:31:53 MacBook-Pro-de-Elizeu com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.user.domain.501.100007.Aqua): Could not parse plist: path = /Library/LaunchAgents/com.symless.synergy.synergy-service.plist, error = 109: Invalid property list

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Elizeu Freitas said:

This log see error.

 

Which log?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick Bolton said:

Which log?

This.

Oct 31 19:31:53 MacBook-Pro-de-Elizeu com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.user.domain.501.100007.Aqua): Could not parse plist: path = /Library/LaunchAgents/com.symless.synergy.synergy-service.plist, error = 109: Invalid property list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elizeu Freitas said:

This.

Oct 31 19:31:53 MacBook-Pro-de-Elizeu com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.user.domain.501.100007.Aqua): Could not parse plist: path = /Library/LaunchAgents/com.symless.synergy.synergy-service.plist, error = 109: Invalid property list

Where are you finding that log line exactly?

Please try: Uninstall completely, reboot, and reinstall Synergy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now