Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Logitech Gaming Software

Before starting to use synergy I had two Logitech G105 keyboards, 1 configured for Windows and 1 configured for macOS. Now that I'm using Synergy with 1 keyboard, with my Windows computer as the server, the Logitech Gaming Software on my macOS computer is not detecting a keyboard. Is there a way to fix this? I really want to be able to maintain my hotkeys on my mac.

Edited by zippo227
  • 1 month later...

I don't think this is possible. Although, when you use the On-Board Memory to store your shortcuts I believe the keyboard will send the commands directly to the system without any software interfering. I believe this is the case since you can use those functions on computers where the LGS is not installed.

You could try to export the profile you have on your mac to an XML file, as well as the one on your PC, and replace the relevant parts. You can't do this if you have different macros on M1, M2 and M3, and it requires you to switch profiles all the time. (And I'm not sure if this works since I don't own a mac)

You could also try to make shortcuts on your mac, and assign key combinations that can be used on both Windows and Mac (using Alt+shift+number or something like that). On your windows pc you might require AutoHotKey to make them work on both computers.

If you have enough space on your desk you could also flip the keyboard 180 degrees and have those hotkeys next to your other hotkeys. If it's stupid, but it works, it's not stupid.