Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Not connectable after boot up

GranPaSmurf

FlatlineBB, It's not unusual to have to restart a couple of times on initial install. Also, first time around, the connection to the cloud server is not immediate. Takes a few minutes sometimes for connection. 

Yes, I read that already in the troubleshooting article. My case is not the same. This was not an initial install. I installed yesterday and used it for a few hours without issue. Then I shut down my work laptop, it being Sunday and all :) The problem occurred this morning, after booting up the laptop again.

After booting up, I let is sit there for a few minutes, with a working network connection, and it never started to work. With the old version, the laptop would be available almost immediately after booting. In fact, I got a notification that my backup software, which backs up to the cloud, that it just finished an incremental file backup, so I know the laptop had a working network and Internet connection.

So I consider this to be a bug and is why I posted logs. If something worked in version1 and doesn't work in version 2, that's a bug, not a feature ;)

Developers and IT techs - always seeing things from different perspectives :)