Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Payment shows up as Recurring

Checked my bank account and the payment for Synergy 2 shows up as recurring. What's the deal with that?

RECURRING PAYMENT AUTHORIZED ON 09/13 SYMLESS 442035983068 GBR S007256651697101 CARD 9308

symless.png

Kelvin Tran

As @jaap aarts said, please try emailing Symless directly, or if you would like a refund (if you feel uncomfortable), there is another email for that, which is [email protected].

As the majority of us are not Symless staff members, we can't offer any information related to finances and how Symless manages their payment systems. 

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
23 hours ago, Kiliman said:

Checked my bank account and the payment for Synergy 2 shows up as recurring. What's the deal with that?

RECURRING PAYMENT AUTHORIZED ON 09/13 SYMLESS 442035983068 GBR S007256651697101 CARD 9308

symless.png

Don't worry. It's not actually recurring. It's an annoying quirk with PayPal One Touch.

• Like 1

Thanks. I contacted support and got a response. It's just how their card payment processor (Stripe) handles payments with stored info.

They assured me that it was a single charge. I figured as much, but just wanted to double check.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
4 minutes ago, Kiliman said:

Stripe

Oops, yep. I meant Stripe. These payment processors are a pain sometimes.