Stephen O'Kane

Demo video

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'd like to support Synergy 2, but without seeing anything about it, it's hard to convince me to try it out right now.  I know nothing of the new features (which might really help me out working with multiple computers across multiple screens), and worry that it will be too much of a headache to try to use right now on a day to day basis.  Any chance of a new feature list, or a couple of demo videos?  Can I run Synergy 1 and 2 side by side, and switch of synergy 2 if it's malfunctioning?

Thanks,

Sok

Hello! I second that!

I think it'll be great to put out a "new features" list..

Thanks

JS

On 9/20/2017 at 7:53 AM, Stephen O'Kane said:

Hi,

I'd like to support Synergy 2, but without seeing anything about it, it's hard to convince me to try it out right now.  I know nothing of the new features (which might really help me out working with multiple computers across multiple screens), and worry that it will be too much of a headache to try to use right now on a day to day basis.  Any chance of a new feature list, or a couple of demo videos?  Can I run Synergy 1 and 2 side by side, and switch of synergy 2 if it's malfunctioning?

Thanks,

Sok

From reading the forum so far (and my experience) it's not working well at all. If you're planning on using it on a day to day stick with version 1

On 21/09/2017 at 0:37 PM, j.shah said:

I think it'll be great to put out a "new features" list..

This will be ready soon.