Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Error launching de program

Ramon Bernardo
Hi It's my first message in this forum (excuse me for my poor english) I have upgraded Synergy from 1.72 to 1.73 in both PCs with W7 pro 64bits when I launch it in both PCs i've received the same popup windows (see the attached file) I try reinstalling, uninstalling, cleaning C:UsersmyuserAppDataLocalSynergy and installing again, but i get the same window error. I try with version 1.72 and version 1.71, but no success :( What's wrong ? Thank you in advance for the help Regards from Bilbao
John Downey
I think i am having the same problem. I just installed Version 1.7.3 on both my Mac and PC. It has quit working. Below is the the program log. I have tried uninstalling version 1.7.3 and installing 1.7.2 and I still have the same problem. When I first installed 1.7.3, there was an error about a plugin not being installed. So far, I have not been able to reproduce the plugin error. activeDesktop:Default ERROR: could not get session id for process id 8976 NOTE: started server, waiting for clients NOTE: accepted client connection ERROR: passive ssl error limit exceeded: 100001 ERROR: failed to accept secure socket NOTE: accepted client connection ERROR: passive ssl error limit exceeded: 100001 ERROR: failed to accept secure socket NOTE: stopped server
John Downey
:D :D I have found my problem. After installing the program you have to file then run the Wizard. I have version 1.7.2 running again. I think I will wait a while before I install 1.7.3 John