Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Switch Languages

Eli Benitah
When I switch languages in the client, I still type the language that the server have. To type in the correct languages, I need switch it manually (can't switch it with keyboard shortcut = Alt+Shift).
  • 3 weeks later...
Tomas Vorobjov
Same problem here, although it kind of make sense as it is the server sending the input from the keyboard to the client and the server has no way of knowing what language the client currently has ... but the client should be responsible for applying the correct key modifier ... what's even worse, as I've posted [url=http://synergy-project.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=508]here[/url], switching the language on the server doesn't even work for several characters ...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ivo Roilev
Similar issue here When using Windows10 server and Windows 2012 client, I can type in different language, but the client receives just question marks ??? When using Windows7 server, all the keystrokes are ignored. Not all, only characters that would be different - space, numbers, special characters all work If I use ENG on the server and try to switch the keyboard in the client, it automatically reverts to ENG, there is no way to switch it
  • 2 weeks later...
Ivo Roilev
[quote="Tomas Vorobjov"]Because of absolutely no answer to any questions/requests ... I've moved to Multiplicity...[/quote] Considering this ... While synergy was free, it was working much better