Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Snap to side of screen/top and bottom not working

I apologize in advance if this has been mentioned - but I didn't/couldn't find anything about it.  My win10 pro x64 box works as a server to another win 10 x64 box and a win 7 pro x64 box.  The server can no longer use the snap to side functionality on the sides that go to another computer (set up side by side as seen in attachment).  My server is in the middle (CNCCR0J).  I can use the snap to function if I go to the internal edges of my two screen system but not the external ones which go to CNCCR1L on the left and CNCCR0J on the right.  If I set it up on the diagnol as in attachment 2, it still doesn't work.  If I set it up as in the 3rd attachment even synergy doesn't seem to work at all.

synergy screen.PNG

screen 2.PNG

screen 3.PNG

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Sorry about that, the snapping code is pretty crappy right now. It's something we're aiming to fix in beta6.

I did a little bit more testing and found that the diagnol setup and the setup where the screens are stacked on top of each other act in a weird way.  They retain the ability to switch between screens by going to the sides as in the first attachment above AND include the ability to either use the hotcorners, in the diagnol setup or they do nothing in the stacked setup.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
3 hours ago, tzucker said:

I did a little bit more testing and found that the diagnol setup and the setup where the screens are stacked on top of each other act in a weird way.  They retain the ability to switch between screens by going to the sides as in the first attachment above AND include the ability to either use the hotcorners, in the diagnol setup or they do nothing in the stacked setup.

So you're good now? I'm confused.