Juan D

Has Anyone installed Synergy on Two (2) PC's Running Eyefinity - Triple Monitors?

4 posts in this topic

I thought that if I changed the thread title maybe I could get a response. Paul Suarez doesn't appear to be part of the Synergy Team, so I am attempting to solicit help on this matter from others, if possible.

59a5c82992197_SynergyScreen.thumb.png.6efcd235c1d188c898ed2269874cf86c.png59a5c81d9346a_SynergyscreenPC1.png.1e2d5a319e4f9bf444803bb71f0705c3.png

After upgrading to S2 beta and several failed attempts at getting the program to work properly on my two systems, SUCCESS!! I just went back to basics in my troubleshooting experience. Start at the beginning, and log step by step what I did to get to where I am at in the process. Surprisingly, Synergy2 worked flawlessly. I have both computer systems working smoothly, AMD Efefinity triple monitor (3 x 1) setup on each system, one group above the other on the workstation (6 monitor setup); and my keyboard and mouse works smoothly across all six monitors. I will share my findings at next available post.  My thanks to support personnel who kept answering my emails.

Edited by Juan D