Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Client-Side Problem

Tyler Walker
Information: I have two separate laptops that I am using synergy to combine (One windows 7 (Client) (32bit), One windows 8 (Server) (64bit) - Both Toshiba). Both have used the mouse plugged into the server (incase you tell me update the drivers) I also checked and there are no updates. I have tried using the server touchpad and two separate mouses, one wireless one, one with a cord, Same problem with all 3. When playing on minecraft on the server computer, it runs completely normal. Next, I tested plugging in the wireless/wired mouses into the client computer directly. It worked like normal. [b]Minecraft runs off Java.[/b] Problem (If you can't watch the video): The mouse ONLY acts up like that on Minecraft (as i do not have any other games where camera is controlled by mouse). It randomly does 360 spins, will not comply when trying to slowly move the mouse. I checked my sensitivity options on the game and on the computer and everything is normal. Below is a video of it acting up: http://youtu.be/EEpyzC8uqoI
  • 6 months later...
Timothy Trimble
I ran into the exact same problem with Minecraft after upgrading to Windows 10. Took me hours to figure out it was a conflict with Synergy. I had to disable Synergy on the Windows computer. And now, if I try to relaunch, I get the ipc connection error. For now I'm uninstalling Synergy on my Windows system and will just use 2 keyboards for the time being - at least until a new release of Synergy comes out.
  • 1 year later...
Mohammad Minaie

I'm bumping this thread.

I write Minecraft mods and do all my development on my Mac (Synergy Client).

Since using synergy and when on the client I can't look around in Minecraft.

Playing minecraft on the Synergy Server (Windows) there are no problems.

I have tried locking the mouse to the current screen but no effect.

Are their any suggestions for an optimal setup to play games like Minecraft on the Synergy Client?

Thanks