Lorenzo

cannot see mouse on client

2 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I'm an old user of synergy, but for some reason I've stopped using it for a long period.

Now I would like to use it again, but I'm facing a strange issue, and I do not know why. The problem is that when I move my mouse from server to client, the mouse coursor does not appear on the client monitor. When I press keys on keyboard it work as expected, and also the mouse keys seems to work. The movement on the client screen seems much FASTER than how it is on the server.

My configuration is quite easy: my server is running on a virtual machine (under virtualbox) with windows 7, and the guest is running on a windows 10 notebook. My license is for Synergy PRO, and I'm using SSL.

In the log file, both on server and on client, I cannot see any error.

Can you please help me to debug and solve the problem? Thank you in advance,

Lorenzo

EDIT:

Greetings,

I'm an old user of synergy, but for some reason I've stopped using it for a long period.

Now I would like to use it again, but I'm facing a strange issue, and I do not know why. The problem is that when I move my mouse from server to client, the mouse coursor does not appear on the client monitor. When I press keys on keyboard it work as expected, and also the mouse keys seems to work. The movement on the client screen seems much FASTER than how it is on the server.

My configuration is quite easy: my server is running on a virtual machine (under virtualbox) with windows 7, and the guest is running on a windows 10 notebook. My license is for Synergy PRO, and I'm using SSL.

In the log file, with log level set on Debug, I can see on server:

[2017-08-14T10:21:55] DEBUG: dropped bogus delta motion: +2759,-15
[2017-08-14T10:21:55] DEBUG: dropped bogus delta motion: +2759,-13
[2017-08-14T10:21:55] DEBUG: dropped bogus delta motion: +2759,-15

both server and client use windows 64 bit version 1.8.8 stable.

Last but not least, very often, when I move my mouse from server to client, I'm unable to make it come back on the server. The mouse pointer was "trapped" in the client screen, and I cannot even use it. To solve the problem I've to stop the synergy on the client, using the local mouse.

Can you please help me to debug and solve the problem? Thank you in advance,

Lorenzo