Ihor Romanyshyn

1.7.3 doesn't work

8 posts in this topic

Hi! I installed 1.7.3 just now and after 5 minutes it stops to work. It's enough, I can't use it while such problems exists. This is error from client: ERROR: passive ssl error limit exceeded: 100001 ERROR: failed to connect secure socket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am having the exact same error. I have been using this version for a week now and all of a sudden it started doing this. I've tried reinstalling several times, tried auto config, and shut off SSL. Made sure that everything was allowed through the firewall as well. This newer version also seems to have delays in the keyboard and mouse on the host machine randomly. Looks like I will be moving back to ver. 1.3.1 which worked without issues. I have tried elevated mode no difference, I also have UAC completely turned off and no antivirus software actively running that would stop it. ERROR: failed to accept secure socket ERROR: passive ssl error limit exceeded: 100001 From error log: ERROR: failed to launch, error: process immediately stopped ERROR: failed to launch, error: cannot get user token without winlogon.exe activeDesktop:Winlogon ERROR: ssl error occurred (generic failure) ERROR: error:1409F07F:SSL routines:ssl3_write_pending:bad write retry activeDesktop:Default

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Same issue for me - just installed 1.7.3 and got :- NOTE: accepted client connection ERROR: passive ssl error limit exceeded: 100001 INFO: client connection may not be secure ERROR: failed to accept secure socket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The same here. I've got synergy as a server in windows OS and as a client on ubuntu 14.04. It's work like a charm for many upgrades since 1.6x but now there are many ssl problems. [code]ERROR: passive ssl error limit exceeded: 100001 ERROR: failed to connect secure socket[/code] This is not a firewall problem because, sometimes it works... For about an hour less or more. and then [code]NOTE: server is dead ERROR: ssl error occurred (generic failure) ERROR: error:2006F079:BIO routines:BIO_read:unsupported method[/code] Where are unit test? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I had the same errors as soon as I upgraded to 1.7.3. Turning off SSL on the server seems to have 'resolved' it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The SSL mode still does not work right. It's getting the same errors I saw with 1.7.2. When I disable SSL encoding, everything is fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I simply turned off the setting, on the server, and now it works... has been working beyond 4 hours Opened the Synergy window, selected EDIT, then SETTINGS I cleared the Network Security check box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now