Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

WARNING: Unknown quartz event type: 0x1d

Kelvin Tran

Hello,

I have installed Synergy 1.9.0 rc3 (the update that fixes the laggy mouse over WiFi on macOS) on macOS Sierra 10.12.6. Although Synergy 2 looks pretty neat and does have features coming to it that makes me drool from a productivity standpoint, it's way too experimental for me to use as a tool for my main working environment (although the only problem is that it can't run as a service yet which Symless has promised is coming in beta 4 which suddenly makes Symless 2 beta 4 and up usable for me) and Synergy 2 fixes this issue. But, since I still am running Synergy 1.9 for my main working station, I was looking at the logs and I kept seeing a warning that is repeated in the log multiple times per second that says "WARNING: Unknown quartz event type: 0x1d" and I was wondering if this is something I should be worrying about. I tried clearing the Synergy configuration multiple times to no effect, and reinstalled Synergy 1.9 from an unintentional side effect of switching to Synergy 2.0 to try it and then promptly switching back. Thank you! (And I also realize I've probably written this to be too long, sorry! :P)

Kelvin Tran

Note - From my independent testing, I can deduct it's a problem with the SSL encryption in Pro. Again, this may be a bug or it may just be my system screwing around, but from what I can find from me testing Synergy and changing some settings, it's a problem with the SSL encryption that's causing this.

• 1 month later...