Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse Issues After Win 10 Creators Update (1703)

Two of my machines have just been updated to 1703 from the Anniversary update (1607).

Now, on the client, the mouse does not transition correctly.  When I mouse over to the client from the server, the keyboard functions correctly but the mouse pointer acts as though it is stuck in the lower left corner of the screen.  The mouse buttons also work correctly.

This is using Pro with SSL, elevated.  There are only alphanumeric characters in the machine names for both server and client.

Please can you advise on next steps?

Thanks,

Mike...

Paul Suarez

Hi @Mike S. pease provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server). Also, post a screenshot of both machine's Synergy interface and the Server Configuration interface on your server machine.

Same configuration for both machines:  Windows 10 Professional Creators edition (1703) 64-bit, Synergy 64-bit v1.8.8 Stable, Both wired ethernet on same subnet.

Server is MikesPC, Client is SURFACEPRO4.

Client Configuration.JPG

Server Configuration.JPG

Server Interface.JPG

Server Interface Advanced.JPG

Jim Restucci

Having the same problems - reverting back to 1607 resolves the issue and upgrading to 1703 brings it back immediately.  Only happening on the server side.  One of my systems (a client) recently updated to 1703, like my first machine it too broke the network connections; however, after restoring those connections and stopping and starting synergy it connected fine to the 1607 server.

Had Synergy working seamlessly between iMac - Windows 10 - Windows 10, for a total of 6 monitors and 3 systems, love this product!

Found your software two weeks ago after a suggestion from Linus.

Have tried disabling and re-enabling SSL as suggest above - no joy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jim

Jim Restucci
5 hours ago, Jim Restucci said:

Just wanted to update everyone since upgrading to RC3, I have had no problems with the mouse.  Nice work!