Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy 2.0 Beta Configuration Issue

Hi,

I've downloaded the latest Synergy 2.0 beta and I'm facing a very strange issue.

My system is the following:

Debian 9 Stretch

I have set it up so that I'm doing KVM passthrough to 2 windows 10 VMs (multi gaming platform :P )

The networking is setup as a bridge, no problems with the previous version of Synergy. it works fine. No on the other hand, after trying to set up the new system, Since I temporarily passed my mouse over to my VM, it seemed to stick to that VM as the server.

Note, in both systems (Deb and Win) Synergy shows green for both systems. Which means connection is established.

Any help will be appreciated.

On 7/28/2017 at 9:03 PM, XtachiX said:

Hi,

I've downloaded the latest Synergy 2.0 beta and I'm facing a very strange issue.

My system is the following:

Debian 9 Stretch

I have set it up so that I'm doing KVM passthrough to 2 windows 10 VMs (multi gaming platform :P )

The networking is setup as a bridge, no problems with the previous version of Synergy. it works fine. No on the other hand, after trying to set up the new system, Since I temporarily passed my mouse over to my VM, it seemed to stick to that VM as the server.

Note, in both systems (Deb and Win) Synergy shows green for both systems. Which means connection is established.

Any help will be appreciated.

Seems like the issue is taken care of with the new version beta 3