Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy & Webex Issues

35 minutes ago, Paul Suarez said:

Hi @adunker. Are you experiencing the same thing when you use Webex without using Synergy?

Nope, only when in use with Webex. 

21 minutes ago, Paul Suarez said:

Wait I'm a bit confused with your answer @adunker. How about using Synergy alone (without Webex)? Do you experience the same thing?

Apologies for the confusion. No, I do not experience this as soon as I shutdown Synergy but still have Webex running. 

• Just Synergy = no problem 
  • Just Webex = no problem 
  • Webex + Synergy = problem. 
Edited by adunker
Jace Warner

Same issue for me - I thought it was WebEx that was the problem, but digging into it, I disabled Synergy and ran a WebEx without issues.  

Server: Windows 10 Pro x64 - 1.8.8
Client: Windows 10 Enterprise x64 - 1.8.8

Enable/Disable SSL does not change the behavior - the client is hard locking every few moments on WebEx.  As others have noted, no other issue if WebEx is not running, but once it does, the client locks/freezes for a few moments every 30 seconds or so.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Tango said:

Hi, in case it helps. (I have been troubleshooting this for 1 hour... tried reinstalling and even using the 1.9 beta with no success).

the only thing that helped me was changing the Synergy process priorities to "high", in my case I have 3 processes Synergy, synergyd and synergys, one of them was at "realtime" and the others with normal priority.. after setting all of them in "high" the webex issue disappeared.

I'll give this a try!

9 minutes ago, adunker said:

I'll give this a try!

just so you know, I was like 30min into a call and then started to happen again, the process priority was reset to how it was before...
in case it helps, I did permanently change it using a priority saver.

• Nick Bolton locked this topic