brian w

Help - Installing on Fedora 26

3 posts in this topic

Beginner question: I'm trying to install on Fedora 26, but not succeeding. I'm using X-org (not Wayland) and have downloaded the file synergy-v1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2-Linux-x86_64.rpm. When I try to install from the GUI using "Open with Software Install", nothing happens. When I try to install in the terminal using "rpm -i synergy-v1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2-Linux-x86_64.rpm" it tells me that there are loads of failed dependencies.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

1 hour ago, brian w said:

Beginner question: I'm trying to install on Fedora 26, but not succeeding. I'm using X-org (not Wayland) and have downloaded the file synergy-v1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2-Linux-x86_64.rpm. When I try to install from the GUI using "Open with Software Install", nothing happens. When I try to install in the terminal using "rpm -i synergy-v1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2-Linux-x86_64.rpm" it tells me that there are loads of failed dependencies.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

OK - I've answered my own question - I had downloaded the 64 bit rpm, but I should have downloaded the 32 bit version instead (which installs fine).